1. The planets, stars, and everything you see are less than 5% of the universe. So what’s the other 95%?Our new Space Show is coming and it will bend your mind.

    The planets, stars, and everything you see are less than 5% of the universe. So what’s the other 95%?

    Our new Space Show is coming and it will bend your mind.

Notes

  1. crimson--11-delight--petrichor reblogged this from amnhnyc
  2. 1luv4mahaters reblogged this from amnhnyc
  3. murmursofearth77 reblogged this from amnhnyc
  4. carlyon-fire reblogged this from spoken-not-written
  5. aphoenixfromtheembers reblogged this from spoken-not-written
  6. jennlist reblogged this from amnhnyc and added:
    Can’t wait :)
  7. supersixel reblogged this from amnhnyc
  8. krystagirlsilhouette reblogged this from amnhnyc
  9. soyjihana reblogged this from amnhnyc
  10. countupyoursins reblogged this from amnhnyc
  11. verityfalls reblogged this from apexeditor
  12. thishereisatalkingfishbone reblogged this from spoken-not-written
  13. apexeditor reblogged this from spoken-not-written
  14. tatai97 reblogged this from amnhnyc
  15. dont-morph-into-the-perfect reblogged this from spoken-not-written
  16. thelovelyenigma reblogged this from squishypolymers
  17. the-fandom-sky reblogged this from spoken-not-written
  18. not-aime reblogged this from spoken-not-written
  19. rainbow-polkaspots reblogged this from amnhnyc
  20. squishypolymers reblogged this from amnhnyc