We’re welcoming the weekend with sharks! If you want to experience the spectacular world of sharks, look no further than the halls of the Museum. Find sharks in fossils, dioramas, and even in IMAX and 3D.
Here are some cool links from the past week:
- Read part 1 and part 2 of Museum geologist’s expedition to “Ruby Land”
- Did you see the Supermoon? There were actually four super moons in August!
- New research gives insight into the long-puzzling question of scorpion tail development.
- Robert Hooke’s illustration of his own frozen urine, from 1667.
- See a video of Dr. Samuel Wang’s lecture on autism.
- The Aztec Sun Stone was a centerpiece of the original Hayden Planetarium, in 1935.
Have a great weekend!